Our Services

We are a trusted Immigration firm legally authorized to:


Provide Immigration Advice (Inland & Overseas)

checked-checkbox-512 redPrepare Applications (IRPA – Forms)

checked-checkbox-512 yellowRepresent a client at a hearing (Tribunals) and Appeals

checked-checkbox-512 blueEvaluating & representing immigration cases objectively and honestly in order to provide the best available option for migrating to Canada. Under all the categories of migrating to Canada listed below


Immigration Categories




Express Entry


The new selection system implemented in January 2015

in order to streamline application process for permanent

residency under the immigration programs, Federal

Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades, Canadian

Experience Class and partially Provincial Nominee

Programs. Language assessment required.






Start-up Visa


-Letter of support by the designated angel investor group

or venture capital fund or business incubator of Canada.

- Proof of sufficient settlements funds

- Language assessment required









Self-employed persons


-Relevant experience, contribution and intention to self-


-Meet medical, security and other conditions

-Language assessment required






fed skill 


Federal skilled worker


-Proof of language proficiency (minimum of CLB 6 in all

four skills)

-Foreign Education Credential Assessment

- 1 year of continuous full time or equivalent paid work

within the last 10 years

-Language assessment required










Federal Trade


- Industrial, electrical and construction trades

- Maintenance and equipment operation trades

- Supervisor and technical jobs in natural resources,

agriculture and related production

- Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors

and central control operators

- Chefs, cooks, butchers and bakers

- Language assessment required



exp class



Canadian Experience Class


- Have gained work experience in Canada with proper


- 12-36 months full-time or equivalent work experience

before application

-Language assessment required









Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs


Each province and territory in Canada has its own

immigration programs that target certain groups and

criteria for their PNP. As for example, in a program

stream, provinces and territories may target students,

skilled workers, business people or semi-skilled workers.

From January 1, 2015, many provinces and territories

have launched new Express Entry streams.


Language assessment required





International Experience Class


Three categories: Working Holiday, young

Professionals, International Co-op

-Travel and work program

- 18-35 years of age

-Work permit valid up to 1 year

-LMO not required

-Language assessment required






Live-in Caregiver/Nurse


- Signed contract with future employer

- 6 months full-time training or 1 year full time paid work

experience in the past 3 years

- Positive LMO (Labour Market Impact Assessment)

-Language assessment required











- sponsor must be 18 years of age or older

-Canadian citizen, permanent resident or registered


- sign an undertaking promising to provide for the basic

requirements of the sponsored person(s)

-Language assessment required







Work Permit


- Immigrants can apply from inside and outside

of Canada

- A job offer is mandatory

- Could possibly need a visa to enter Canada and/or

have a medical exam before you come here

-Language assessments required







Canadian Super Visa Sponsorship


- Parents and grand parents

- Multiple entries

- Valid up to 10 years

- Must pass Medical examination

-Language assessment required









Student Visa/Permit


- Letter of acceptance from a designated learning


- Proof of financial support

- Police certificate and medical examination might

be required.

-Language assessment required









Refugees and persons in

need of protection


The Canadian refugee system has two main


-The Refugee and Humanitarian Resettlement Program,

for people seeking protection from outside Canada; and

-The In-Canada Asylum Program for people making

refugee protection claims from within


-Languages assessment required






Visitor Visa


- LMIA ( if applicable)

- Proof of financial support

- Can work in Canada for a maximum period of 4 years

-Language assessment required